Have you ever questioned life, and wondered what the reason is that you are here? Has there been a time where you felt that something was missing or that you were not fulfilled?
I would like to introduce our guest, Faisal Khattak. He is a professional Speaker and The Leadersmith. He guides and transforms teenagers into Noble Leaders.
Today he shares his own personal experience and his journey to find his passion in life and work towards feeling fulfilled. You don’t have to have a near-death experience to find your own, and he shares some great ways that you can get started on your very own journey.
Click here to listen on itunes
Faisal tells us that pretty much everyone comes to a spot in their lives, where they have many questions. In his mid-life, he realized that he had a beautiful wife, kid’s, nice cars and a successful business, but did not know what it was he was really meant to do.
He started a path of self-work, which included some things such as quantum physics, meditation and finding mentors.
Faisal has had been on journeys with Sharman’s with sacred plants. In one of the ceremonies, he had his first near death experience. (This is not something that should be done without the proper guidance of a trained Sharman.)
He tells us about his experience and how it helped him find out what was important to him. Listen to hear the story in his own words.
We Talk About:
- Why things happen
- What can we learn from situations when things go wrong
- What does our soul control
- What happens when we leave this world
- What happen when we look deep inside ourselves
- How can you find your passion and path without having a near death experience
- When we become connected with our soul
- Working with Sharman’s and spirit plants
- How to find mentors and the importance of being ready
- How to find beauty in places you may not see it at first glance
- How by changing his energy and behavior his relationship with his family has improved
If you have ever had difficulty with you relationship between you and your kids, Faisal Khattak can help. He is a professional Speaker and The Leadersmith. He guides and transforms teenagers into Noble Leaders.
Links And Mentions
- Faisal’s Website http://theleadersmith.com/
- facebook https://www.facebook.com/theleadersmith
- Twitter https://twitter.com/bothbullying
- Rock Star Parents and Teens Radio Show
- A Second Chance facebook page
- A Second Chance google+ community
- Itunes Listen here
- Sound Cloud Listen here